You've seen the Band of Beauty membership on the Beautycounter site, you're kind of interested in it, but don't really know what it's all about. So you just scroll on past and add items to your cart per usual and check out.
Then you see that Band of Beauty members get free shipping and it piques your interest once again. And something about 10% credit, wait what's that all about?! So let's go through the details on who would most benefit from this membership and who should continue to order as usual.
You should be a Band of Beauty member only if:
1. You like the idea of free shipping on all your orders over $100
2. You order at least 4 times a year
3. You want to get the best value with automatically earning 10% back to use on your next purchase
4. You love getting exclusive offers and a free gift for joining (right now it's two of our favorite products and these alone are worth the $29 fee to join)
However, it's not for everyone. Keep the usual...
If you follow us, you know that we both LOVE Beautycounter. When you purchase using 'HERself podcast' as your consultant at checkout- you're supporting HERself (and get some awesome, clean products at the same time).
1. The Clean Deo is Beautycounter's new deodorant and it goes on smooth and covers a full day of busy mommin'.
2. The Skin Twin Creamy Concealer is a must have for perfecting blemishes and under eye circles.
3. The Skin Twin Featherweight Foundation. My FAVORITE foundation- it feels SO light, but gives just the right amount of coverage.
1. The Counter+ All Bright C Serum has helped to clear up age spots from years of too much sun.
2. Adding the Counter+ Overnight Resurfacing Peel every other night has dramatically improved the glow of my skin.
3. The Counter+ Charcoal Face Mask was the product that sold me on Beautycounter over 5 years ago and is still part of my weekly routine!
The product we are BOTH obsessed with is the...